Why does my vape pen taste burnt?
When vaping, you want to have the best experience possible. It goes without saying that a burnt taste isn’t going to do much to make that happen.
There are many reasons why a vape pen tastes burnt, such as:
- Taking too many consecutive hits without pausing, thus spoiling your coils
- Neglecting to prime the coils before use
- Too much high powered vaping
- Vape juice that is running low
- Low quality vape juice that blocks coils
If your vape pen tastes burnt, the first thing you want to check is your coils. Knowing what a burnt coil looks like will help you diagnose the problem. You’re likely to see a coil that is black, with a fried appearance.
Secondly, check to make sure that you have enough high quality vape juice in the tank.
If a burnt coil is the suspect, clean it immediately or swap it out for a new one. This will get you back to enjoying your vaping experience.