How do you mix ejuice?
If you’re wondering how to mix ejuice or how to make ejuice, you’ll be glad to learn that you have many options. Before getting started, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Diluted nicotine
- Propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG)
Once you have all these gathered, here are some basic steps you can take to get started;
- Determine the strength of the nicotine
- Transfer the nicotine into your bottle
- Choose the flavor or flavors you want to add
- Measure and add the flavor concentrate
- Add the propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG)
- Close the bottle and shake it for 30 to 60 seconds
- Steep your e-liquid for a few days (or weeks) for the best flavor
Learning how to make ejuice is often a trial and error process. You may not get exactly what you want the first time around, but practice makes perfect.