Is it Possible to Vape too Much?
- Aug 26, 2019
- 0 Comment(s)
It doesn’t matter which metrics you measure, there’s no denying the fact that vaping is growing by leaps and bounds with each passing day.
While the number of smokers throughout the world continues to decline, the number of vapers is on the rise. Here are some key statistic shared by BBC News Services:
- The number of vapers has been increasing rapidly - from about seven million in 2011 to more than 40 million in 2018.
- The global vapor products market is now estimated to be worth $22.6 billion, with the United States, Japan, and the UK leading the pack.
- About 49% of regular users said that they used e-cigarettes in order to curb their smoking habit.
These statistics show that vaping is growing in popularity, but you may still have a very important question on your mind: is it possible to vape too much?
Despite the enjoyment of vaping, it’s critical to keep an eye on how often you vape throughout the day. This can help you keep your consumption within reason, all while watching for common signs and symptoms that you’ve gone too far.
Are you concerned about exposing yourself to too much nicotine? If so, there are three things to think about:
- If you vape less often, you’ll expose yourself to low levels of nicotine
- You can choose an e-juice that has less nicotine
- You can choose an e-juice that has no nicotine
For example, our Iced Blue Raspberry Lemonade e-liquid comes in two varieties:
- 25 MG
- 50 MG
If you feel that 50 MG is too much, try the 25 MG variety to see if it better suits your needs.
What About Side Effects?
While you may experience some side effects when you start vaping, most people find that they dissipate sooner rather than later.
Just the same, if you push yourself to the limit by vaping too often, a variety of side effects come could into play. The most common include:
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Chest pain
If you’re experiencing one or more of these side effects of vaping, answer the following questions:
- When did the side effects start?
- Are the side effects more common or more severe at specific times?
- Have you tried to adjust your vaping schedule to eliminate the side effects?
- Have you experimented with different types of e-juice?
After you answer these questions, you’re better equipped to deal with any side effects that are impacting your life.
So, to answer the question, yes, it’s possible to vape too much. However, once you know what’s best for you in terms of how often you vape and the products you use, it’s easy to settle into an enjoyable routine.