Enhancing Your Vape Experience with SaltBae50 Nic Salts
- Dec 12, 2018
- 0 Comment(s)
With an incline of vape users and vape products, it can be hard to keep track of all of the latest trends and updates being introduced into the vaping industry. While vape users love to pick their vaporizers and accessories, one of the most fun parts is choosing and trying different flavors of vape liquid.
Since there are currently thousands of different vapor liquids for sale, vape users have the most variety when it comes to what type of e-liquids they’d like to use with their device. Figuring out what type of e-liquid you like can take a bit of time, especially if you’re approaching it in a trial-and-error type of approach. You can also do some research in order to figure out what e-liquids might be best with your vape preferences.
Vape liquids consist of four main ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine (optional), and a flavoring. The main thing you should know is that each e-liquid has a different ratio of Propylene Glycol to Vegetable Glycerin, which is why some people might prefer an e-liquid with a higher percentage of Propylene Glycol over Vegetable Glycerin or vice versa. At SaltBae50, we have several different options of vapor liquids for sale in order to make the process easier for you, and we’ve created a brief list of the main types of e-liquids that are currently popular in the vaping community. Check out our list below:
• 100 PG: This type of e-liquid contains an extremely strong throat hit but a significantly less amount of vapor cloud. It’s typically recommended for those who are familiar with vaping and want something stronger than their usual e-liquids.
• 80 PG / 20 VG e-liquids: This type of e-liquid can sometimes be hard to find since it is not a common ratio as the other e-liquid types. The effect will produce an increased cloud of vapor while decreasing the throat hit that is delivered to the user.
• 70 PG / 30 VG e-liquids: These types of e-liquid have a higher ratio of Propylene Glycol than Vegetable Glycerin, so the effect will produce a thinner cloud of vapor and flavor but a stronger throat hit. This type of e-liquid is suggested for use for standard vaping with an atomizer above 1.0 ohms of resistance.
• 50 PG / 50 VG e-liquids: This type of e-liquid has a completely even ratio of Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin which will give you a decent amount of both vapor and flavor. It is typically a popular choice of e-liquid for people who enjoy vaping with mod pods and it suggested to be used with an atomizer that is between 1.0 and 1.8 ohms.
• 70 VG / 30 PG e-liquids: These types of e-liquids have a substantially higher amount of Vegetable Glycerin in them than they do Propylene Glycol, so the effect will produce a high amount of both vapor cloud and flavor. This type of e-liquid is popular for sub ohm and temperature control vaping and is recommended to work best with an atomizer that has a resistance between 0.5 and 0.9 ohms.
• 100 VG: Again, not as popular as the other types of e-liquids, but some vape users use this type of e-liquid if they have allergies to Propylene Glycol or if they don’t want a strong throat hit and only wish to vape in order to produce a thick vapor cloud with lots of flavor.
• Nicotine salt e-liquids: While the usual e-liquids contain nicotine extracted from tobacco leaves, nicotine salt e-liquids are a little bit different in that they include nicotine salts. Nic salt e-liquids often contain a high amount of nicotine without an extremely harsh throat hit, which is ideal for those vape users who want more nicotine without a lot of vapor or throat hit. Nic salts are typically not recommended for those who are just starting to vape, but many vaping veterans have upgraded to nic-salts for stronger nicotine throat hits. These e-liquids typically have a 50 PG / 50 VG ratio and are used mostly for mod pod systems.
At SaltBae50, we specialize in nicotine salt e-liquids and have several options of nic salts available for your preferences. Whether you prefer a strong fruit flavor like our Georgia Peach or Strawberry Acai nic salt flavors or you prefer different fun flavors like our Blue Raspberry, Sweet Caramel tobacco, or Fruit Punch, we have several different options of vapor liquids for sale that we think you’ll be pleased with. If you’re the owner of a vape shop looking to add more nicotine salt e-liquid options for your customers, we also sell wholesale vape juices in addition to our retail products, including our nic e-salt Starter Pack.
Contact us today to learn more about our products or place an order by phone at 603-943-8295 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.