3 Ways to Choose Your First Electronic Cigarette
- Jun 28, 2019
- 0 Comment(s)
Choosing your first electronic cigarette can be both exciting and frustrating. On the plus side, you’re anxious to get started with vaping. Conversely, with so many e-cigs to choose from, it’s not always easy to make a final decision.
Almost every type of electronic cigarette on the market fits into one of these categories:
Are you seeking a vaping device that looks similar to a regular cigarette? If so, disposable electronic cigarettes, often known as Cig-a-likes, are the right place to start.
If you’re transitioning from smoking to vaping, this typically provides the highest level of comfort. Not to mention the fact that they’re readily available for purchase at an affordable price.
There are some potential downsides to plan for, including:
- Short battery life
- Cartridges are not designed to hold a large amount of e-juice
- Less than desirable durability
Upon weighing the pros and cons, you’ll better understand if this type of electronic cigarette is right for you.
With so many pen-style vapes to choose from, you won’t have any problem finding one online or at a local store that meets your requirements. The benefits include:
- Good reputation for reliability
- Bigger tank (when compared to disposable electronic cigarettes)
- Highly durable
- Ability to produce a large vapor cloud
- Simple to use
Despite the popularity of pen-style e-cigarettes, there are some downfalls:
- More maintenance than other options, such as disposable e-cigarettes
- Difficulty filling an empty tank, especially when you’re new to the device
- Bulkier design makes them more difficult to transport and conceal
3. Box Mod
These are growing in popularity, as you have the opportunity to create a device that suits your every requirement.
Above all else, box mods have more features than the two types of electronic cigarettes detailed above. For example, most of them have a digital display that provides greater control over voltage and temperature.
Other benefits include:
- Larger tank
- Longer lasting batteries
Some of the potential drawbacks include:
- More expensive than other types of electronic cigarettes
- Larger than other types
- More features can result in more confusion for beginners
If you’re new to vaping, compare the pros and cons of all three types of electronic cigarettes. This will open your eyes as to which option is best for you.
From there, make a purchase and spend as much time necessary learning how to use your device.
Once you gain experience, purchase additional electronic cigarettes for a first hand comparison. This will eventually lead you toward the product that’s perfect for you.